Are you saying I am too likely to toot my own horn?  I hope I don’t come off
that way.  Being a consultant and not a WISP operator I do tend towards self
promotion but I honestly try to make my posts helpful and not an adverstisement.

Sincerely,
Joshaven Potter
Google Hangouts: j...@g2wireless.co
Cell & SMS: 1-517-607-9370