Yeah, Monday sounds like a good "sick" day.

On 12/26/2015 7:27 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
Well, that is not good.
We’re supposed to have that Monday. Forecasts say things like “wintry mix” and “ice pellets”. And wind.
Nice hat.
*From:* Jaime Solorza <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Saturday, December 26, 2015 7:04 PM
*To:* Animal Farm <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] flooding....tornadoes....and a high of 76

Storm started... my hat iced up....home now safe

On Dec 26, 2015 1:48 PM, "CBB - Jay Fuller" <par...@cyberbroadband.net <mailto:par...@cyberbroadband.net>> wrote:

    so far so good on our network, one tower outage, another radio
    being used as a repeater down on another network -
    we assume both were water affecting the radio in some how (i mean
    we just finished a new dam , 2nd water reservoir, and it fulled up
    in like ONE DAY....)