I'm old now apparently, no booze, played mimecraft with the daughter til
1201 put salmon and side pork in brine for the smoker this weekend and
going to bed. But I'm pretty sure I drank enough in my teens on new years
to cover another twenty. The fire department was happy when I quit doing
that, the annual Jan 1 6am dumpster fire prolly wasn't something they
looked forward to. Happy New year's folks, my resolution is to be a more
efficient asshole in 2016, its going to take a lot of sleep
On Jan 1, 2016 12:01 AM, "CBB - Jay Fuller" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>
> Happy New Year Alabama Fans!!
>  ;)
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> *From:* Jay Weekley <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:04 PM
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] I don't always drink beer... oh wait I do
>
> You're running a little low.
>
> Tyler Treat wrote:
> > It is that time, indeed.  Happy New Year!
> > image1.jpeg
> > ___________________________
> > Mangled by my iPhone.
> > ___________________________
> >
> > On Dec 31, 2015, at 9:06 PM, Jaime Solorza <[email protected]
> > <mailto:[email protected] <[email protected]>>> wrote:
> >
> >> Tecate of course.. happy new year from The McMillan in
> >> Flagstaff...salud y prospero ano nuevo a todos... ajuaaaaaa
> >>
> >> <KIMG0690.JPG>
>
>

Reply via email to