Cell phone location accuracy convicted a local douche bag who killed mum on
east side of El Paso and dumped body by Rio Grande near Sunland Park
NM...his lawyer was claiming cell phone location was suspect because the
Franklin's block signals from east and west side.  The prosecutor had good
RF knowledge himself and brought in experts to show where phone was tracked
to disposal site.  He and girlfriend were at location for 1/2 hour hiding
body...