Maybe the good part is that someone will be making new 38GHz equipment.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Gino Villarini
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016 11:33 AM
To: af@afmug.com; af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ex Aereo CEO starting a wisp?

the only way I see this working is if they backup that 38 ghz with 5 ghz or 3.5
ghz
Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/qtex0l>

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 9:30 AM -0800, "Rory Conaway"
<r...@triadwireless.net<mailto:r...@triadwireless.net>> wrote:

When we were upgrading for our deployment, the biggest problem is getting
"hundreds of Megabytes" to the APs.

Rory