If you want the buildings burnt down, just blink.

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 1:30 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Can a provider have exclusive rights to MDUaccesscabling?

are you saying you need some buildings burned down? Because Im hearing you need
some buildings burned down

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 2:25 PM, Gino Villarini <ginovi...@gmail.com> wrote:

  👍👍👍👍👍

  On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 4:24 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

    I would get your potential new customer to go visit with the owner of the
MDU and explain to them how the monopoly play is harming their ability to do
business with competitors that provide a better value.

    The MDU owner will listen to their tenant more than they will listen to
you.