I hear banjos...

-----Original Message----- From: Josh Reynolds
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 3:29 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT- Which one did it better?

You're talking to the wrong person. I went through Kentucky Public
Schools, so I have roughly the same education as an Aboriginal
Bush-Child, but I lack their real world usefulness.

I was just overly excited when I thought I learned that "turd sandwich
man" was a position that someone could aspire to.