only the second most preposterous part of the movie, after the part where
javier bardem escapes and detonates the floor of a london tube tunnel at
precisely the right time, causing the train to chase bond...

Q is supposed to be a genius level intellect and network security/blackhat,
yet he plugs the device into their secure network?

nevermind all the fancy eye candy GUI hacking crap which is required
because it's hollywood...