:(

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373
On Feb 9, 2016 9:38 PM, "Jaime Solorza" <[email protected]> wrote:

> mine is special and better
>
> Jaime Solorza
> Wireless Systems Architect
> 915-861-1390
>
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 7:37 PM, Jaime Solorza <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> I unfriend you
>>
>> Jaime Solorza
>> Wireless Systems Architect
>> 915-861-1390
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 7:36 PM, Josh Luthman <[email protected]
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> The Force 200 doesn't have a ptp sync model.  It'll do eptp which is low
>>> latency no sync.
>>>
>>> Josh Luthman
>>> Office: 937-552-2340
>>> Direct: 937-552-2343
>>> 1100 Wayne St
>>> Suite 1337
>>> Troy, OH 45373
>>> On Feb 9, 2016 9:34 PM, "Jaime Solorza" <[email protected]>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> I received my Cambium Force 200 PTP  today......Hope to install this
>>>> later this week.....in an RF hostile path....
>>>> I have to download manual now....
>>>> There will be pictures...
>>>> Jaime Solorza
>>>> Wireless Systems Architect
>>>> 915-861-1390
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Reply via email to