I think the netonix is multi-voltage? At lease 48/24. Maybe also 12, but IDKFS.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/1/2016 4:09 PM, Eric Kuhnke wrote:

I bet you could dissect a small Netonix and replace its interior 120vac to 12vdc power supply with a 12vdc in, 12vdc out dc-dc converter in the same space.

That is, if it's a separate PCB/module.