Don’t buy those.

Get same/better units from fiberstore.com.

In quantity I have a direct company in china I order from also, but you must
wire transfer funds.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Sam Kirsch
Sent: Monday, March 7, 2016 2:09 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Issues with newest batch of Mikrotik SFPs S-53LC20D and
S-35LC20D?

I'm curious if anyone has ordered any newer batches of these products.  This is
the second change we've seen in the case of the SFP.  All the units from then
newest batch seem to have trouble linking to the FTC Media Converter or to
2011s, Cloud Core products seem to link together just fine over shorter
distances.

We're wondering if we just happened to get two 10-packs that have gone bad or
if anyone else has seen any issues with newer SFPs?

-- Samuel Kirsch, Network Support
Plexicomm - Internet Solutions | www.plexicomm.net
Office: 1.866.759.4678 x109 | Fax: 1.866.852.4688
Emergency Support: 1.866.759.9713 |
sam...@plexicomm.net<mailto:sam...@plexicomm.net>