Yeah, that's nice. Sorry, I meant *my* map is not so pretty.

On 3/11/2016 8:27 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
Could be prettier?  That example Ryan posted is pretty enough for me.
*From:* George Skorup <mailto:geo...@cbcast.com>
*Sent:* Friday, March 11, 2016 1:06 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Displaying backhaul traffic on a map live
I'm using Network Weathermap integrated w/ Cacti. Makes it easy to visualize traffic flow on the network. Could be prettier, but it works.

On 3/10/2016 11:51 PM, D. Ryan Spott wrote:
Network weather map. It is a PITA to configure but the results are nice:

http://weathermap.sw.alaska.edu/ (hover over links for more info)

I had something like this on a large screen in a former life/company. I added a lower frame that auto refresh through important graphs.

ryan