From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 11:08 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Donald Trump's Supporters Love Him Even More After
Chicago Violence

"And a voice came out of the darkness, crying, tear the system down...tear it
down, down to the ground."
State of The Union...by Chicago
When they were CTA they recorded a song about 1968 convention drama.  Later on
 While the City Sleeps and Dialogue....all pertinent today especially
Dialogue... my favorite is Mother.   The guys my age and older probably
remember these songs....Chicago even had Go out and Vote leaflets inside album
covers...it was during another pathological liars term..Nixon...

On Mar 12, 2016 9:56 PM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>