Funny... letter does mention Muslims in tens of thousands.... I kept my mouth shut when they said ugly things and my then partner in Wisp said he cf could see me cringe but knew I won't say anything because it was their home and respect for their age. Still wrong is wrong. Worse was when they had Fox TV on or Rush Limbo blasting. On Mar 14, 2016 7:37 AM, "Lewis Bergman" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I don't think that is what Paul was saying at all. I also don't remember > anything in the letter he copied mentioning race. Maybe recon is code for > something I don't know about? Anyway, I thing you are racist against old > white ladies. I think we should have a beer summit to discuss your hatred > of old whit ladies and my hated of.... OK most things. As long as there is > best I will be there. > > On Mon, Mar 14, 2016, 8:20 AM Jaime Solorza <[email protected]> > wrote: > >> And this is not xenophobic? I have heard older white ladies put down >> Muslims and blacks when I was installing Internet to Pecan Farmers in our >> lower valley. They didn't dare say anything about Mexicans who worked >> their farms. Hell they'd be out of business.... just cause she is 80 years >> old doesn't mean she has a wise view. My mother is 86 and still believes >> Jews own all the banks. No matter how much we told her that racist she >> won't budge. I love her but she is wrong. And where in the USA are >> Christians getting persecuted? The only ones I know of are in Middle East >> but those ISIL guys kill anyone regardless of religion. Her ideas like >> Trumps are closer to the Klan idea that America should be a White >> Protestant nation. Not going to happen Bubbba. >> On Mar 14, 2016 6:42 AM, "Paul McCall" <[email protected]> wrote: >> >>> This kinda sums up the “Trump” thing from a letter written by an 80 year >>> old lady responding to a request for financial support. I have no dog in >>> this hunt, but it’s pretty easy to see the “appeal” to the masses, not just >>> the extremists. Anybody frustrated with the past xx years of >>> congress/politics is affected to some level to the directness of what Trump >>> brings to the table. To me, I seem to vote for the best option each time >>> to effect strength into a greatly weekend nation. I am still withholding >>> final judgement on this. >>> >>> >>> >>> Anyway, this letter from her kinda makes it really simple, and really >>> simple is what most Americans see (and need) these days. >>> >>> >>> >>> Dear Representative, >>> >>> From the time I was able to vote I voted Republican. I am 80 years old, >>> and have a great deal of respect and influence with hundreds of senior ball >>> players who also network with thousands of others around the country. >>> >>> I received your questionnaire and request for money and strongly agree >>> with every question, as I have since Obama was elected. Unfortunately the >>> one question that was missing is “What have the Republicans done for the >>> American people?” We gave you a majority in the House and Senate, yet you >>> never listened to us. Now you want our money. >>> >>> You should be more concerned about our votes, not our money. You are the >>> establishment, which means all you want is to save your jobs and line your >>> pockets… Well guess what? “It’s not going to happen” You shake in your >>> boots when I tell you we’re giving our support to TRUMP and he hasn’t asked >>> for a dime. >>> >>> You might think we are fools because you feel Trump is on a self >>> destruction course, but you need to look beyond Washington and listen to >>> the masses. Nobody has achieved what he has, especially in the liberal >>> state of New York. >>> >>> You clearly don’t understand why the Trump movement is so strong, so I’d >>> like to share with you an analogy to help explain the Trump phenomenon. By >>> the way, it’s not just the Republicans who feel ignored and disrespected, >>> there are plenty of Democrats and Independents who also feel let down by >>> the Washington elite. You seem to have forgotten about “We The People” and >>> who hired you to represent us. >>> >>> So here it is, the best analogy I could come up with. Here is the reason >>> so many Americans have boarded the Trump Train, and why your pleas to come >>> back to the party who deserted us, is falling on deaf ears: >>> >>> *You’ve been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement >>> is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have >>> overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately…You call the city >>> and four different exterminators, but nobody could handle the job. There is >>> this one guy however, who guarantees you he will get rid of them, so you >>> hire him. You don’t care if the guy smells, you don’t care if the guy >>> swears, you don’t care how many times he’s been married, you don’t care if >>> he was friends with liberals, you don’t care if he has plumber’s crack…you >>> simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He’s the guy. >>> He’s the best. Period. Here’s why we want Trump: Yes he’s a bit of an ass, >>> yes he’s an egomaniac, but we don’t care. The country is a mess because >>> politicians have become too self-serving. The Republican Party is two-faced >>> & gutless. Illegal aliens have been allowed to invade our nation. We want >>> it all fixed! We don’t care that Trump is crude, we don’t care that he >>> insults people, we don’t care that he had been friendly with Hillary, we >>> don’t care that he has changed positions, we don’t care that he’s been >>> married three times, we don’t care that he fights with Megan Kelly and >>> Rosie O’Donnell, we don’t care that he doesn’t know the name of some Muslim >>> terrorist. * >>> >>> *This country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we >>> are being invaded by illegal aliens and bringing tens of thousands of >>> Muslim refugees to America, while leaving Christians behind to be >>> persecuted. We are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo >>> and Hasid is part of a special group with special rights, to the point >>> where we don’t even recognize the country we were born and raised in; “AND >>> WE JUST WANT IT FIXED” and Trump is the only guy who seems to understand >>> what the people want. * >>> >>> *We’re sick of politicians. We’re sick of the Democratic Party and the >>> Republican Party. We just want this thing fixed. Trump may not be a saint, >>> but he isn’t beholden to lobbyist money and he doesn’t have political >>> correctness restraining him. All we know is that he has been very >>> successful, he’s an excellent negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and >>> he’s also not a politician. He’s definitely not a cowardly politician. When >>> he says he’ll fix it, we believe him because he is too much of an egotist >>> to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar.* >>> >>> *Oh yeah…I forgot…we don’t care if the guy has bad hair either. * >>> >>> *We just want those raccoons gone. * >>> >>> *Out of your house. * >>> >>> *NOW!* >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> *From:* Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Jaime Solorza >>> *Sent:* Monday, March 14, 2016 8:26 AM >>> *To:* Animal Farm >>> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] "Attack on trump" video >>> >>> >>> >>> Twisted? Hell he says stupid things at his rallies... media is there >>> in droves... he knows what he is saying and doesn't care whether it's true >>> or not. His followers will believe anything he utters and hold it >>> sacrosanct...even 90% of them don't know the meaning of the word. >>> >>> On Mar 13, 2016 10:05 PM, "Jon Langeler" <[email protected]> >>> wrote: >>> >>> +1 Trump isn't awesome but it means we're getting rid of all the stupid >>> stuff. Yes he says some things that are then twisted, but it's because he's >>> a winner and certain people don't like those kind of people. >>> >>> Jon Langeler >>> >>> Michwave Technologies, Inc. >>> >>> >>> On Mar 13, 2016, at 2:36 PM, Rory Conaway <[email protected]> >>> wrote: >>> >>> And I appreciate the honesty except that I believe you are wrong by >>> painting everyone with the same brush. I’m not a Trump fanatic, I’m just >>> an anti-everyone else who I already know person. >>> >>> >>> >>> 1) For every bad businessman who became a politician, I can show >>> you a good one. They are no better or worse than any of the lawyers we >>> have had and I can argue the lawyers have been the worst and most corrupt. >>> >>> 2) The mistake I think you are making is that a politician is a >>> good thing. At this point, running a country, state, or even a city is >>> like running a company. If you don’t understand the economics of the >>> business, you are doomed, hence the stupid statements by a Nancy Pelosi who >>> says “we don’t have spending problem, we have a deficit problem”. >>> Therefore you want a CEO experience set. >>> >>> 3) It’s wrong to say a business person runs thing like a >>> dictatorship. The reality is that a CEO has to bring the people who work >>> for him into the same vision. If he doesn’t, the business fails. That’s >>> pure political experience right there. >>> >>> 4) You and I simply aren’t going to agree on the Obama decision as >>> I agree with Trump. Everything he did, including all the decisions with >>> the FCC and the influence of Google and the lobbyists that have hurt this >>> industry, start with him, even if he was told what to do. At the same >>> time, the Republicans have been bought and sold by big companies also, I >>> have no answer here. So given no good answer, how about trying something >>> new, it simply can’t get worse. >>> >>> 5) The lusting comment was completely misunderstood. It was his >>> way of saying his daughter is beautiful. Yea, it was inappropriate but I >>> could say the sky is blue and my enemies would tell me that I hate the sky >>> since I think it’s depressing. Of course, they could also say I am racist >>> which they have, regardless of how despicable and untrue it is. Anyone who >>> knows me, and you clearly don’t, know I abhor racism at all levels, >>> regardless of who is promoting it on either side. I hate race hustlers and >>> excuses for failure, big difference. >>> >>> >>> >>> Rory >>> >>> >>> >>> *From:* Af [mailto:[email protected] <[email protected]>] *On >>> Behalf Of *Jaime Solorza >>> *Sent:* Sunday, March 13, 2016 10:41 AM >>> *To:* Animal Farm >>> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] "Attack on trump" video >>> >>> >>> >>> I stand by what I posted. Business men have done poorly as politicians >>> for the most part. You need statesmanship and working knowledge of how >>> system works. Its not a CEO position or dictatorship..... our government >>> works because of separation of powers....the checks and balance is set up >>> to prevent this. Congress has the lowest rating ever even though >>> Republicans run it. They are so bent on stopping anything Obama does that >>> it is beyond stupid. Trump is a pervert who lusted for his daughter... >>> that alone is bad...he lies about illegal workers under his watch, he lies >>> about everything just about, no one has had more fact checks disprove >>> him. I don't revise history...I don't skew the answers, I don't cover for >>> politicians....I don't swallow the bull shit....I call it as I see it based >>> on research from different sources not Facebook or Fox Tv. I watch Fox to >>> compare to others I watch....great thing I have Direct and TWC...I get to >>> hear different perspectives from BBC, Deutsche Wells, Indian Times, >>> Japanese and Mexican stations as well Some in English and some >>> not...thank you pops for encouraging us to learn several languages besides >>> American! If the shoe fits, don't take it off...your state Rory like my >>> adopted state of Texas are full of racists who like Trump is saying. But >>> thank God we are not all that dim witted to follow a fool. Almost has a >>> fanatical flavor just like idiots that take the Islamic beliefs and turn >>> into a terror based murder system. Any fanaticism is wrong. Trump >>> followers are like heroin addicts... they don't care about anything but >>> their fix.... so craven lackey fits. >>> >>> On Mar 13, 2016 11:12 AM, "Rory Conaway" <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>> Seriously Jaime, craven lackeys? I guess I’ve been called worse. Are >>> you even curious why both the Republican establishment and George Soros are >>> both out to get him? And don’t you want to find out what would happen if >>> we put a real businessman in the White House instead of some stooge? As >>> businessmen yourselves, I thought you would respect that. Instead, you are >>> more interested in your ideology than your economic welfare. >>> >>> >>> >>> There are those of us who simply want someone in power for once who >>> isn’t owned by the establishment. If that’s Trump, so be it. I’d take >>> Triumph, the Insult Comic dog over anything the Democrats have and clearly >>> over Cruz or Rubio who have both tried to sell us out. We are $19T in debt >>> and it’s getting worse. Other countries are bleeding us dry. Hope and >>> Change was a disaster and the corruption and immigration is worse, not >>> better. We are on the cusp of possibly electing the most evil liar ever, >>> Hillary Clinton, and you think Trump would be worse without having any idea >>> how he would govern. >>> >>> >>> >>> Wow. >>> >>> >>> >>> Rory >>> >>> >>> >>> *From:* Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Jaime Solorza >>> *Sent:* Sunday, March 13, 2016 9:36 AM >>> *To:* Animal Farm >>> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] "Attack on trump" video >>> >>> >>> >>> If someone really wants to get him no secret service is going to prevent >>> it...and it doesn't have to a gun. I don't want someone to kill him. >>> Thats not what are about.. how ugly that someone in crowd yells kill him >>> about protester. Trumps followers are craven lackeys (old cold war term- >>> blind followers in simple language ). Sounded like a gladiator event. >>> Sad >>> >>> On Mar 13, 2016 10:13 AM, "Josh Reynolds" <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>> I had never watched this before, but I came across it today. >>> >>> >>> https://video.twimg.com//ext_tw_video//708728294708015104//pu//vid//640x360//yHRkyZIQTjmheSW4.mp4 >>> <https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/708728294708015104/pu/vid/640x360/yHRkyZIQTjmheSW4.mp4> >>> >>> "Kill him!" >>> >>> "Kick his ass Donald!"... hah, I did laugh at the yelling >>> >>> The very first thing I noticed was the super weird reactions by the >>> Secret Service. Pay attention to how long it takes for somebody to >>> actually stand in *front* of him, and then *behind* him. I know a bit >>> about VIP protection. Not a lot mind you, but a bit. They don't seem >>> the least bit worried that this was a simple misdirection to pull the >>> Secret Service's attention away from the real plan. Then they open his >>> circle of protection back up *very* quickly... >>> >>> Maybe I'm overanalyzing the video, and maybe I'm thinking too highly >>> of the capabilities and training of the Secret Service... but this all >>> just looks like amateur hour to me. >>> >>>
