damn  I am sleepy....woke up early to take wife to work at 5 am and now I
want to nap.   Working on site survey...coffee not helping...

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 12:06 PM, Jaime Solorza <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Yep....one of these I will figure this email cut and paste thing out...
>
> Jaime Solorza
> Wireless Systems Architect
> 915-861-1390
>
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 12:01 PM, Bill Prince <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I don't think you can send a link to something in your inbox...
>>
>> bp
>> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
>>
>>
>> On 3/14/2016 11:00 AM, Jaime Solorza wrote:
>>
>> communists!    It was an article on Softbank bidding on 600MHz spectrum
>> coming up and using 2.5GHz for 5G via its Sprint network.
>>
>>
>>
>> Jaime Solorza
>> Wireless Systems Architect
>> 915-861-1390
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Josh Reynolds <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> "the conversation you requested no longer exists"
>>>
>>> On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 12:56 PM, Jaime Solorza
>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> > https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/153763ebfffc71e6
>>> >
>>> > Jaime Solorza
>>> > Wireless Systems Architect
>>> > 915-861-1390
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to