Whoops, I worded my question incorrectly.

I'm looking for advice regarding which RF Safety Monitor to purchase for
use while working near high output systems like cellular base stations.



On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 5:09 PM, Jaime Solorza <[email protected]>
wrote:

> here you go
>
> Jaime Solorza
> Wireless Systems Architect
> 915-861-1390
>
> On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 2:49 PM, Jaime Solorza <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Wilson has a new one with 700 MHz LTE band included...
>>
>> Jaime Solorza
>> Wireless Systems Architect
>> 915-861-1390
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Christopher Gray <
>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm just about to buy an RF Meter for use at a cell site, but thought I
>>> should ask for recommendations beforehand. I was considering a fieldSENSE
>>> unit, but I'm open to any suggestions.
>>>
>>> Any preference for a good meter?
>>>
>>> -Chris
>>>
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to