I never understood opponents of drug testing. Its a good thing, best with
companies who have a mitigation plan with a rehabilitation option, whether
company paid or employee paid. Give them a chance to make amends, once.

I wish there were better timeframe testing, A guy shouldnt get canned for
smoking a joint on a Saturday night 3 weeks ago, but if hes operating a
company truck and smoking a joint, thats a whole different ballgame, even
worse if hes 140 foot up a tower dropping shit on my head. but drug tests
dont differentiate.