There's a bunch of companies that have decades long history of paying 5%
dividends with a habit of raising every year or even every quarter. Verizon
is one,  P&G, Johnson and Johnson is even better in that segment.
I stopped owning stocks that don't pay dividends a fee years ago. I don't
have the time to watch them and price is only seldom linked to the company
itself.