From: Ty Featherling
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 4:40 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Kodi / http media streams

One potential new customer mentioned they wanted internet so they could get a
"Jesus Box." Yes she confirmed we heard right. Said you buy the box for $225
and get HBO, Showtime and all your TV for free. You just have to buy the box. I
laughed. Why do people think they can get a paid service for free and it's
legal? She was convinced. I asked her if she thought HBO knew about this
"service" and she didn't have an answer.

-Ty

-Ty