Injector or splitter? I need the splitter.

From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 2:12 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Unicorn GigE POE Splitter??


There's one that comes with the NetMetal Mikrotiks.  Looks just like that one.  
It's labeled gig.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373
On Apr 21, 2016 4:00 PM, "Sterling Jacobson" 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Scott at Tycon says that’s only for the 100Mbps injector/split combo.

But it’s the same pinout as the GigE injector I am using I think.

I wonder if it would work just fine on shorter runs, or if there is something 
physically not capable of GigE…

From: Af [mailto:[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>] On Behalf 
Of Chuck Hogg
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 12:00 PM
To: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Unicorn GigE POE Splitter??

https://www.streakwave.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=POE-INJ-S ?

Regards,
Chuck

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Sterling Jacobson 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
I can't seem to find a simple splitter for this GigE injector we use all over 
the place:

https://www.streakwave.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=POE-INJ-1000-S&eq=&Tp=&o1=0

Tycon says they don't have one, but have some convoluted expensive fandangled 
combination splitter that would work.

I just want one with the normal male RJ45 and mail DC round plug (that is 
compatible, GigE rated).

Any ideas?

Reply via email to