Little as $500???

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373
On May 2, 2016 5:48 PM, "Justin Wilson" <[email protected]> wrote:

> American tower is much easier to work with, compared to Crown or SBA. At
> least AT sees a market with WISPs. We have paid as little as $500 a month
> and as much as $1000.
>
> I know the folks who bought us, Bridgemaxx, have done some WISP deals with
> American Tower.  Maybe Jim or Andy can comment if they see this.
>
> Justin Wilson
> [email protected]
>
> ---
> http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
> xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth
>
> http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
> Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric
>
> On May 2, 2016, at 4:24 PM, Josh Luthman <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> Crown is only slightly worse than American tower.
>
> I know you'll be paying for a structural every addition/change.  I think
> that's $2500.
>
>
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
>
> On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 4:22 PM, Rory Conaway <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> What fees do you need to pay to American Tower other than the application
>> fee?  After working with Crown and discovering all the new and innovative
>> ideas they have for charging you before you get on their tower, I just want
>> to make sure that I don’t get any surprises.
>>
>>
>>
>> *Rory Conaway **• Triad Wireless •** CEO*
>>
>> *4226 S. 37th Street • Phoenix • AZ 85040*
>>
>> *602-426-0542 <602-426-0542>*
>>
>> *[email protected] <[email protected]>*
>>
>> *www.triadwireless.net <http://www.triadwireless.net/>*
>>
>>
>>
>> “I wish I could play little league now.  I’d be way better than before.”
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>

Reply via email to