Gut shot is not something I would wish on anyone. When I was in college, my
next door neighbor, who was a senior, got shot in gut with a 22 point blank
getting out of his car behind his house in the alley during finals week
after coming home from the library in the wee hours. He not only missed all
his finals and didn't graduate, but spent multiple months in the hospital
with countless abdominal surgeries. Not fun.