AP Site Antenna AGL: 4511.5 ft.
Rental Office Antenna AGL: 3937.3 ft
Given that your relevant data is not correct unless you are on 3000' towers
or better you may want to look at your Above Ground Level (AGL) numbers.

In aviation <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviation>, atmospheric sciences
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_sciences> and broadcasting
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadcasting>, a *height above ground level*
 (*AGL*[1]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_above_ground_level#cite_note-CAP413-1>)
is a height <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height#In_aviation> measured
with respect to the underlying ground surface
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth%27s_surface>. This is as opposed to
altitude/elevation above mean sea level
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Above_mean_sea_level> (AMSL)

Jason Wilson
Remotely Located
Providing High Speed Internet to out of the way places.
530-651-1736
530-748-9608 Cell
www.remotelylocated.com