You should become a full time investor... LOL. People claimed it was a $75 stock a couple years ago too.

If you think you have the stock thing figured out, you would be the only person in the entire world. Even the big boys often lose millions, but they never talk about that... you only hear their success stories (Netflix and Icahn, etc.). The stock market has become a big "game" for people to play... like World of Warcraft, but with real money. Everyone is just playing against everyone else... there is no reason why a stock goes up or down at any given time anymore.

Travis