Hi,

I would like to get some recommendations for a large eCommerce hosting/processing/shipping solution for one of my companies. This is their entire operation, so I am looking for a company that can do the design of the new site, as well as the hosting and CC processing (as well as tie into shipping systems like UPS, etc). They also need to have 24x7 support.

We currently use Shopify and it has been great, but we have just outgrown it. The company is doing $300k/month in sales (5,000 transactions per month) and will continue to grow.

thanks,

Travis