Transport VPLS + QinQ?

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Reynolds" <j...@kyneticwifi.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 12:36:07 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Baicells - who's deployed it?

I don't understand what advantage using 200B larger frames are for ISP
access-side customers, considering you're going to have to mss clamp
them down to 1500 for internet.

Using 9000B frames in the datacenter is one thing due to the greatly
decreased (~30% last I checked) CPU load on endpoints, but in ASIC
based routers and switches it doesn't matter really.