Note to self. Never read Chuck's movie reviews while sitting in the theater waiting for a movie to start. Nevertheless, he's right. Cold fusion bombs? Isn't cold fusion the opposite of bomb?

Chuck McCown wrote:
Cisco paid for me to see Independence Day.
meh
Glad I didn’t pay for it. Not terrible. Similar technical implausibilities as the original.
If you liked the first one you would probably like this one too.
Brent Spiner was pretty good.  Jeff Goldblum was OK too.
I liked that they had a similar scene out in the salt flats and some footage from Wendover, Utah. I had no idea Wendover, Utah was connected to area 51 by the salt flats and you could drive there across the salt.