Best cases on the planet….

http://www.pelican.com/us/en/products/watertight-protector-hard-cases/

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jason McKemie
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2016 9:29 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fiber toolbox

I've got some good quality tools already. Just need something to keep them in.

On Sunday, July 17, 2016, Chuck Hogg <ch...@shelbybb.com> wrote:

http://www.fiberinstrumentsales.com/tools-tool-kits/tool-kits/fis-basic-fiber-optic-tool-kit.html

Or the upgraded version.

Regards,
Chuck

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 4:39 PM, Jason McKemie <j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com');> > wrote:

Thanks for the input guys.  I generally keep the splicer in the factory case,
so I'm mainly looking for something for the additional tools.  Looks like Klein
has some good options though.

-Jason

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 5:00 AM, David <m...@davidkunat.com