You pretty much need an adjustable cat 5 stripper to do shielded perfectly
every time.  There are such wide ranges of outside insulation that it's
tough to find a preconfigured stripper that gets it cut perfect while
leaving thie shield in tact.

I would buy one of the adjustable ones and adjust it for the shielded cable
you use.  That will work out a lot better than the cheapo plastic ones with
no adjustments.