Yep, just the radio cost difference.   These will actually just live on the
bench with terminators on their SMA jacks.   There's a good chance that one
or more of them will actually never have a SM attach to it over it's
lifetime.

I was having a hard time swallowing $500 each for the gps sync radios.  The
PTP's are closer to $200.  So I guess the reality is I can buy 2.5 of them
for the same price as one of the others.

-forrest

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>