Did you go to UCSC?

On 07/22/2016 09:47 AM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
When I was a freshman at college, our Physics department allowed us to
turn in our homework in any units we wanted.
TAs had to do the grading so at first we went out of our way to use
furlongs per fortnight type of stuff until we learned it affected our
grades in other ways...
But Slug was the preferred unit of mass.
*From:* Josh Luthman <mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
*Sent:* Friday, July 22, 2016 10:44 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Metrolinq
Exactly.  Problem solved if we just use 'merican units. Damn metric
destroyed our equipment.
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Jaime Solorza
<losguyswirel...@gmail.com <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I guess California isn't part of USA ese Holmes?   Meters to feet
    mistake crashed a probe on Mars.... Math is supposed to be
    international.... Oh well ...

    On Jul 22, 2016 10:31 AM, "Josh Luthman"
    <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com <mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>>
    wrote:

        It's cool, I figure you're from one of those countries that
        haven't been to the moon.
        Josh Luthman
        Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
        Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>
        On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Harold Bledsoe