Lots of major carriers use Merit RAdb (not free). They mirror ARIN's RR (free).

On 8/1/2016 11:18 AM, Justin Wilson wrote:
Many folks use Level3 if they are wanting to access other registries.
https://nets.ucar.edu/nets/docs/procs/routing-registries/routing_registry_guide_2012.pdf


Obvious choice for most of us is ARIN.
https://www.arin.net/resources/routing/


I did a post on registries last year.
http://www.mtin.net/blog/?p=245



Justin Wilson
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric

On Aug 1, 2016, at 11:35 AM, Butch Evans <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

So I have a customer who is wanting to peer with Netflix.  They require
registration of routes in a route server.  I have never done this sort
of work before and am interested to hear what preferred registry you
all use and why.


--
Butch Evans
Training and Support for WISPs
702-537-0979
http://store.wispgear.net/
http://www.butchevans.com/



Reply via email to