I have built a few custom trailers with tilt up towers.  

From: Sam Lambie 
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 7:57 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Buying a COW? Where?

No One has any input? Jeez, the Tecate must been deep last night!


On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 3:18 PM, Adam Moffett <[email protected]> wrote:

  I know a guy who has a really nice army surplus unit.  Not sure where he got 
it, but maybe if you know somebody in the business of surplus army equipment....


  ------ Original Message ------
  From: "Sam Lambie" <[email protected]>
  To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
  Sent: 8/1/2016 4:51:34 PM
  Subject: [AFMUG] Buying a COW? Where?

    I am looking to buy a COW. Preferably a telescoping tower, not a monopole. 
About 35' with 8 antennas on it. Nothing larger than a 1' in diameter.

    Where do you guys source 'em? Anything used out there?


    Sam


    -- 

    -- 
    Sam Lambie
    Taosnet Wireless Tech.
    575-758-7598 Office
    http://www.newmex.com



-- 

-- 
Sam Lambie
Taosnet Wireless Tech.
575-758-7598 Office
www.Taosnet.com

Reply via email to