Haha.. you took the inverse of what I was saying...

A5 (14/18) Are highly tuned for small cell deployments.
e.g. 4 sectors in the tube, A5-14 has no downtilt, and the ability to handle a
large combination of clients both WIFI and Mimosa.
But if you dig deeper beneath the surface, you wil quickly see that they
perform very well with 'hot signal' levels, i.e. -35 on a -60 noise floor, thus
tuned for small cells

The A5c is going to be an interesting animal, along with the 4x4 antenna and
the ability to be deployed in pair of these to one antenna, are going to be
offering a very interesting proposition.

The 1000 lb gorilla in the room is rising noise floor in the vicinity of the
CPE... Cambium is taking a different approach on tackling that with beam
forming...(gps sync due to be a common feature between the two).... but it is
coming at the expense of higher priced AP.

Only time will tell on how things pan out...

One thing about Mimosa's approach is, with hot signals, small cells, one does
not have to worry about LTE-U ! :)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street