:

SSent from my V erizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Mike Hammett" <af...@ics-il.net>
To: <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Big Guns align behind CBRS LTE in 3.5 ghz
Date: Wed, Aug 24, 2016 4:28 PM
Yes.

-----Mike HammettIntelligent Computing SolutionsMidwest Internet ExchangeThe
Brothers WISP

From: "Dan Petermann" <d...@wyoming.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 4:22:28 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Big Guns align behind CBRS LTE in 3.5 ghz

Isn’t the spectrum available for use until the PAL license holder actually
starts transmitting?
Isn’t that the whole point of the database?
On Aug 24, 2016, at 2:02 PM, Rick Harnish <rick.harn...@baicells.com>
wrote:There are approximately 500,000 PAL licenses, (7) 10 MHz per license per
census tract. No company can buy more than four licenses per census tract.
There is also an additional 80 MHz of GAA spectrum, which will include
3.65-3.7.
I would guess metro areas will go fairly high but rural areas not so much.
Since the census tracts are so small, small WISPs may see more value in their
coverage area than the big guys.
In my opinion, this is the best opportunity for WISPs to gain access to
affordable licensed spectrum ever. Also, there is opportunistic use of licensed
PAL spectrum, if it is not being used as governed by the SAS database.
Read the rules, keep up on the upcoming auction proceedings, identify the
census tracts in your area and get prepared to bid!

Respectively,
Rick HarnishDirector of WISP MarketsDirect: 972.922.1443Baicells Technologies
N.A. Inc.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DroidOn Aug 24, 2016 2:45 PM, Jason