Good morning geeks,

I have a sector with an ePMP running GPS, 75/25 ratio, FW 2.6.1

Recently the upload has gone to crap.  The RX/TX on the remote links look
great.

Different RFs have been tested.

The downloads are consistent.  The upload never exceeds 1-2Mbps.

This is on 20Mhz channel.  Going to 40Mhz channel produces the same exact
result.

If I convert to FLEX mode, the upload does fall within range of the
download.

It is isolated to this sector only.  Have you seen this problem before?

Tyson Burris, President
Internet Communications Inc.
739 Commerce Dr.
Franklin, IN 46131

317-738-0320 Daytime #
317-412-1540 Cell/Direct #
Online: www.surfici.net

What can ICI do for you?

Broadband Wireless - PtP/PtMP Solutions - WiMax - Mesh Wifi/Hotzones - IP
Security - Fiber - Tower - Infrastructure.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended for the
addressee shown. It contains information that is
confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by
unauthorized organizations or individuals is strictly
prohibited.