On a mission from god. (I have a Blues Brothers necktie with that motto). Always worth watching, even if you catch it part way through.
From: Ken Hohhof Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 7:49 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Another interactive map Everyone has seen Blues Brothers, right? It’s a classic. If you haven’t, you absolutely must rent it. From: Chuck McCown Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 8:38 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Another interactive map Ken, you always impress me with stuff like this. You probably moonlight for Mister Skin too... From: Ken Hohhof Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 7:12 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Another interactive map I hate Illinois Nazis. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ukFAvYP3UU From: George Skorup Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 11:39 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Another interactive map I know what group I belong in. Assholes (not so) Anonymous. We hate all people, even other AA members, with prejudice. I've nominated the old man for the title of Captain Asshole. On 8/30/2016 11:08 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote: I saw it from an article about them officially making white lives matter a hate group (no shit, you mean a group compromised primarily of white supremacists and white seperatists with a mix of white nationalists is a hate group? no way!) bit splc is pretty much a hate group anymore anyway, thats why all federal agencies have removed the links to them On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 9:42 PM, Josh Reynolds <[email protected]> wrote: It showed up on /r/all On Aug 30, 2016 9:07 PM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" <[email protected]> wrote: lol, you get to the map from the white lives matter article too? On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 8:30 PM, Josh Reynolds <[email protected]> wrote: Fascinating. Also explains a lot. https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map -- If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team. -- If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.
