For clarification, I'm not calling him a "hate speaker", but he's got some
crazy ideas that ignore the historical realities of genocides before the
Nazi movement.

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 9:12 AM, Josh Reynolds <[email protected]> wrote:

> Have you seen his writings or the movie about Hitler, Darwinism, and
> eugenics? :)
> https://www.amazon.com/Darwins-Deadly-Legacy/dp/B000PFZ42E
>
>
>
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 8:14 AM, Joshaven Mailing Lists <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I don’t know if you have ever heard D. James Kennedy speak but come on…
>>
>> I’m sure he disagrees with homosexuality and speaks his mind but how can
>> we call it hate to speak your mind?  This, if anything, is our right to
>> free speech.  I thought this was probably legit until I saw they picked a
>> gentle grandfather to call a hate speaker.  If their labels are so careless
>> in this point then what of the others?
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT13Yw_LFtY   (Skip to about 5:50
>> minutes to hear some of his hate speaking…)
>>
>>
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Joshaven Potter
>> Google Hangouts: [email protected]
>> Cell & SMS: 1-517-607-9370
>> [email protected]
>>
>>
>>
>> On Aug 30, 2016, at 9:30 PM, Josh Reynolds <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Fascinating. Also explains a lot.
>> https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map
>>
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to