Ok this is one local guys use
http://www.dcglove.com/category.aspx?categoryID=139

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 9:05 AM, Ty Featherling <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Thanks Jaime. I'm looking at their products though and they aren't
> matching up with this one.
>
>
>
> -Ty
>
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 10:58 AM, Jaime Solorza <[email protected]
> > wrote:
>
>> Miller
>>
>> On Aug 31, 2016 9:52 AM, "Josh Luthman" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I'd monkey tail.
>>>
>>> Josh Luthman
>>> Office: 937-552-2340
>>> Direct: 937-552-2343
>>> 1100 Wayne St
>>> Suite 1337
>>> Troy, OH 45373
>>>
>>> On Aug 31, 2016 11:49 AM, "Ty Featherling" <[email protected]>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> I need to acquire one for a water tower we are on. Someone stole the
>>>> one they leave on site and now we have to bring out own. Anyone ID it for
>>>> me? My Google-fi is not up to snuff apparently.
>>>>
>>>
>

Reply via email to