We planned on dismantling the site since it had never had a customer on it so the strike could have been a two months ago. I wondered the electrical surge had something to do with it given the damage to the rest of the equipment.

Mathew Howard wrote:
Can't say that I've seen that happen, but I don't know that I'd blame the connector.

As far as I can tell the UBNT, RF Armor and Arc connectors are all pretty much exactly the same - we've been using RF Armor, for no particular reason other than that they're the cheapest of the three.