Yep.  And from what I remember SOP is to replace the board with the power
circuity rather than fix components.

Also $200+ of that is in shipping as well.  It is expensive to send radios back
and forth from Latvia :-)

It is still cheaper than buying new radios.

Daniel White

Managing Director – Hardware Distribution Sales

ConVergence Technologies

Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590