im roubleshooting customer issues on my day off and explaining to customer
service for the 100th time they do have to appropriate tools do this
without me, i know, because i made sure they were there, and available, and
i know you know, because i showed you 100 times.

that and a stupid apple airport on a nat customer account turning into
bridge mode, it was tempting to send some faxes from his hp printer