What CDN?  Mostly LLNW and Microsoft
What have you identified the traffic to be? Mostly Windows Update
What is the access network? I don't understand the question; PTMP wireless?
Where is the rate limiting done? At the PMP450 Access Point
How is the rate limiting done (policing vs. queueing, SFQ, PFIFO, etc,,
etc.)? However the PMP450 does it; token bucket I think?
What is doing the rate limiting? PMP450
What is the rate-limit set to? Burst up to 15 Mbps, and sustained between
2-10 Mbps depending on plan.
Upstream of the rate-limiter, what are you seeing for inbound traffic? Up
to the burst bandwidth limit, but never higher.
One connection or many? I've seen 30+, but this is rare; it's usually ~5-10.
How much traffic? I don't understand the question.
How does other traffic behave when exceeding the rate limit? Other
applications and services fall apart when most of their packets
get discarded at the PMP450.
Where is NAT performed? NAT to the public IP is performed at our upstream
edge, but there are usually two more layers at the PMP450 CPE, and at the
customer's router.
What is doing NAT? Mikrotik, PMP450, and SOHO router
Shared NAT or isolated to that customer?  Shared public IP for everyone on
that PTMP Access Point.
Have you done a packet capture before and after the rate limiter? The NAT
device? No
Would you be willing to send a filtered packet capture (only the frames
that relate to this CDN) to the CDN if they want it? No