Yeah ZTE did a big write up about their deployment with Rise.

On 9/21/2016 12:45 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Hmmm,  yes, the LTE.  Had not thought about that.  I wonder if it
actually does the trick.

-----Original Message----- From: Trey Scarborough
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:44 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Rise Broadband Speeds

On 9/21/2016 12:35 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
They are advertising 300 Mbps now.  Can the Medusa actually deliver
that?  What PMP APs and SMs can honestly deliver that?

They do have fiber in some areas now...

As well I believe Rory has success with some deployments of Mimosa close
to those speeds. Some LTE devices "should" be capable of it as well.