Subject: Public-Mikrotik-Bandwidth-Test-Server
*EDIT: Feb 24 2016 --- Now supports up to 3.5 Gig speedtest - read all the
posts *

I have setup a public accessible Bandwidth test server. It is available for
temporary testing through the Internet.

To use this server to test your Mikrotik devices through the Internet you
agree not to abuse it.

Here are the details for my server:
- x86 ROS hosted on VMware ESXi server (with 10-gig connection to the
Internet)
- Burstable to 250 Meg up/down
- Sustained traffic is limited to 100 Meg up/down (after about 30 to 60
seconds)
- Your maximum connection time for testing is not to exceed 10 minutes.
- IP Address: 207.32.195.2
- btest user authentication needed: User: btest Password: btest
- You may NOT winbox to this machine - you may bandwidth test to it.

Please post your positive and/or negative results or thoughts.

If this server is abused, I will discontinue it.
I hope this helps Mikrotik network admins everywhere.

North Idaho Tom Jones

Jason Wilson
Remotely Located
Providing High Speed Internet to out of the way places.
530-651-1736
530-748-9608 Cell
www.remotelylocated.com