Route53.

Alternatively, sign up at backupdns.com and I'll waive the fees for afmug.
 (Backupdns.com is an old service I still run, but haven't spent much time
updating).

Or if Josh will take care of everything use him....

-forrest

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Paul McCall <[email protected]> wrote:

> I just realized when I shut things down in a little bit here, all 3 DNS
> servers for AFMUG will be down.  Can I designate someone here as a
> secondary?  We use SimpleDNS, not sure if that matters, except it has
> absolved me of DNS intelligence for the past 7 years, since the software
> just works, without fussing with it.  I will probably need to setup
> permissions for a secondary to access the zone.  I may need someone to
> remote in to our box and just “make it work” as I am still trying to prep
> our building (fix rollup door vulnerabilities etc.).
>
>
>
> My cell phone is at my house right now…  ugggh…  Thought I would just be
> here for a few minutes.
>
>
>
> We can start doing this via email I guess.
>
>
>
> Paul McCall, President
>
> PDMNet, Inc. / Florida Broadband, Inc.
>
> 658 Old Dixie Highway
>
> Vero Beach, FL 32962
>
> 772-564-6800
>
> [email protected]
>
> www.pdmnet.com
>
> www.floridabroadband.com
>
>
>
>
>



-- 
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
Tel: 406-449-3345 | Address: 3577 Countryside Road, Helena, MT 59602
[email protected] | http://www.packetflux.com
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>
<http://twitter.com/@packetflux>

Reply via email to