I dunno, I’ll bet you have Spanish blood in you....

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 9:08 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Politics

Decorum, decency, character.... Where did they go?    I agree, we are in bad
place with the choices we have... But spooky part is how we got here.... You
Republican guys had an army of candidates... All better choices than Fuckwad
Trump, even Prick Perry or Cruz, yuk.... But no... And the loyalty no matter
what he does reminds me of Hitler and his followers... On other side.. Sanders
was better choice but Hillary had more going for her... Can't say I  happy
about it, but she is smarter than Trump.   Johnson needs a class on current
events.    I pray for our country... Lincoln ,Reagan and Kennedy are spinning
away... Like I said before.. New source of clean energy
..and on side note... I wish the aliens that followed Columbus's fleet had sunk
them... Oh well.