PowerInjector + Sync will not work with 320 and 430. The 320/430 SyncInjector is the only one that provides the split-pair power and sync-over-power for those radios. BUT... you can use a regular SyncInjector (Rev H will take 48 volts) or a PowerInjector+Sync if you do the opposite of what Cambium recommends for the 450i on a CMM4 in 48 volt mode. Just swap pins 5 & 7 at one end. No 320/430 specific injector required. I'm sure many have done this in a pinch. Your monkeys will need to remember what you did though. So the wise choice might be to make nice bright red or orange pin swap adapter pigtails.

And just run the ePMP GPS APs on 48/56 volts and not even worry about 24 vs 29.5. Keep in mind with the PowerInjector+Sync, you have A and B power rails. So you can run 24/29.5 and 48/56 on the same injector. You select A or B per port. Pretty awesome. Can't wait for the new versions with more ports.