The fortune 500 already take care of that stuff, or have lawyers that make
sure you don't want to get on their bad side..

Smart guys like Yun Ye alrwady beat you to it. Over 15 years ago he wrote
and ran software to grab interesting and expiring domains, apparently from
his basement. After many years he had a portfolio of 100 000 domains
generating some very lucrative ad impressions, which he sold for $164
million before deciding to disappear...