Aggregate. The guys were out with one CPE moving around. The -115 RSRP location was giving about 140ms latency. From what I heard anyway. Doesn't surprise me seeing as how the uplink bandwidth was pretty much nothing.

We're going to try switching a couple customers from 900 FSK over to this thing tomorrow.

On 10/12/2016 9:09 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

7 Mbps per sub or aggregate? I assume aggregate. Well, OK, if you only have 1 sub they’re the same.

Yes definitely, log CINR and modulation.

Also might want to do a ping test and measure min/avg/max latency and pkt loss.

*From:*Af [] *On Behalf Of *George Skorup
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:09 PM
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] i need an adult

So far we're seeing no better than about -88 RSRP. Most places we tested was right around -100. All Non-LOS. Very Non-LOS. Within a mile. And the nitwits didn't get my memo that I wanted to collect CINRs and mod rates too. They were able to still get about 7Mbps down (less than 50kbps up tho) with about a -115 RSRP. And I did double check that we're not exceeding the 1W/MHz EIRP cap. We're going to do some more testing tomorrow.